BAR & BAT MITZVAH PROJECTS
Why choose JFF for your Bar/Bat Mitzvah project?
- I was born as a result of fertility treatments.
- I was adopted into my family.
- I know someone who needed special help from doctors or through adoption to grow their family.
- I will have the opportunity to help families build their families.
- “L’dor Va’dor”, meaning from generation to generation. I will have a part in building the next generation of Jewish people.
Ways to Participate:
- % of your gifts - One form of donation, is to donate a percentage of your Bar/Bat Mitzvah gift money to JFF. The percentage is up to you entirely and every amount you raise is valuable to our cause.
- Volunteering with our organization - Personalizing an opportunity for you to get involved in our work.
- Create your own fundraiser - Help us fundraise. This is an interactive way for you, your friends, and family to get involved. (We will help set up a personalized page for you to donate - contact Omer Friedman for more info!)
- Doing so includes:
- raising awareness around infertility in the Jewish community,
- setting a goal amount you wish to raise,
- sending emails and post flyers within your school and community.