Interested in joining our team? Below you will find our current job openings. For more information or to apply, please submit resume to Elana Frank
(2) Positions: Marketing & Community Relations Intern (College Level - Summer) - Minimum 16 hours/week
Under the leadership and supervision of the Executive Director of the Jewish Fertility Foundation the College Intern is responsible for the following:
- PROGRAMMING - Ensure ongoing local programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and communications of Jewish Fertility Foundation’s Educational Programming.
- COMMUNITY RELATIONS - Help to create innovative and exciting partnerships to attract clients, partners, and donors.
- GRANT RESEARCH - Identifying and responding to grant opportunities with an emphasis on foundations and pharmaceutical companies.
- DATA MANAGEMENT - Assist in organizing and collecting data for our community outreach efforts.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Self motivated with demonstrated, effective collaboration skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with organization, flexibility and accuracy
- Able to exercise good judgment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited resources
- Good written and communication skills
- Desire to grow as a professional
- Is friendly, creative and outgoing
- Proficiency in Social Media, Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel