FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Elana Frank, Executive Director & Founder, Jewish Fertility Foundation
January 2019 – Jewish Fertility Foundation (“JFF”) Expands Eligibility for Fertility Grants
Atlanta, GA – JFF has expanded eligibility for fertility grants. Now entering its third year, JFF has made a huge impact in a short time.
- 18 Fertility Grants awarded
- $100,000 in Grand funds were allocated for In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) grants
- $20,000 in interest free loans (through our partner agency Jewish Interest Free Loan of Atlanta-JIFLA)
- $41,500 was discounted in client fees from partnering fertility clinics
As a result of a stellar fundraising year (shout out to our donors!), and a new multi year foundation grant, JFF is now able to allocate an additional $110,000 toward fertility grants in 2019.
About JFF Grants: Expanded offerings
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) Grant:
- JFF’s IVF grant is now also available to singles with medical infertility, not only couples.
- Grants are no longer limited to those residing in Metro Atlanta. Anyone being provided with services at any of the four partnering fertility clinics (Atlanta Center for Reproductive Medicine, Emory Reproductive Center,Reproductive Biology Associates and Shady Grove Fertility Center in GA) regardless of residency is eligible.
- Grants range from $2,500 - $10,000 in addition to a significant discount provided by our local fertility partner clinics (exclusive for JFF grantees).
- Additionally, JFF has streamlined the loan application process with JIFLA to qualify for up to $5,000 interest free loans to cover additional costs.
* NEW* IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) Grant:
- JFF will now be offering mini-grants ($1,000) to those undergoing IUI treatment.
- Fertility treatments are are an unexpected expense for any young person trying to grow their family and we hope that this small offering serves as an entry point to JFF and it’s support services.