Role Overview: Jewish Fertility Foundation (JFF) is seeking a dynamic, creative, and organized Program Manager to join our team. We are looking for someone who will drive JFF forward by thinking big. The Program Manager runs all aspects of the existing program infrastructure while developing innovative engagement strategies to build communities and experiences of new and existing JFF clients. This position is full time.
What You’ll Do:
- Grant Management: Manage JFF Fertility Grants Program.
- Emotional Support: Work directly with MSW Social Work Intern to oversee JFF’s Support offerings including JFF’s Fertility Buddies Program and support groups.
- Educational Awareness: Plan, coordinate, and market JFF’s community based educational events.
- Community Liaison: Serve as a JFF representative at community wide events.
- Database Management: Maintain participant tracking and fundraising database.
- Special Projects: Help execute special and new projects.
- Administrative: Create donor acknowledgement letters, coordinate with 3rd party vendors, and other (approximately 20% of your time).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Is energetic and enthusiastic
- An ability to work independently, collaboratively, and to take initiative.
- Strong organizational skills - an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining quality across all areas.
- Great written and verbal skills - effective at communicating with a variety of stakeholders including clients, doctors, therapists, donors.
- Experience in events, marketing, advertising, and/or branding.
- Understands and implements cross channel marketing (web, email, and social media).
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Canva, Database Management (Bloomerang) and different social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Related field a plus.
Resume, Cover Letter and Salary Expectations to email@example.com Subject: Program Manager